- We at Limpsfield Grange School aim to develop practices and policies that promote and sustain the wellbeing of children and young people with Autism.
- We aim to offer training and support for staff parents and other stakeholders to enable them to best meet the needs of children and young people with Autism.
- We aim to establish a consistent approach across all areas of our school community that enables all students with Autism to learn and make progress.
- We aim to ensure that our communication with all stakeholders is clear and appropriate.
- We aim to ensure that our physical environment is responsive to the needs of children and young people with Autism, and that we take account of the sensory needs of individuals.
- We aim to provide a range of experiences that enable interaction; promote social inclusion and independence; and support learners with Autism to reflect on their experiences.
- We aim to empower our learners to understand their Autism and celebrate their difference.
- We aim to provide on-going high quality staff development for all members of staff at Limpsfield Grange.
- We aim to develop and sustain a multi-disciplinary approach where professionals plan and work together to meet the needs of learners with Autism.